Tailored and Standardised Training in Health and Wellbeing
With over 25 years’ experience working within health and social care, Common Unity have a lot to bring to the training and development arena. Alongside associates, we provide a portfolio of training that looks to engage and support both professional and community members to engage with a range of development opportunities that are ‘cost friendly’ and high in quality.
With over 25 years’ experience working within health and social care, Common Unity has a lot to bring to the training and development arena.
- SafeTALK (Suicide Prevention Training) – Half day course
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)- 2 day course
- SCHEMA: An approach to suicide prevention – One day course
- Mental Health First Aid Lite (MHFA Lite) Half day course
- Mental Health First Aid
- Wellbeing and You – One day course
- Wellbeing Bitesize Half-Day Course
- ManMade: Men and Mental Health – One Day
Peer Support Programmes
- The ManMade Programme – A group based approach to men and their mental health and wellbeing
For more information about any of our training programmes please get in touch