Getting Prepared for ?
Common unity is looking to raise awareness of Mental Health and Wellbeing
By presenting projects at the Mental Health Awareness event at Woodcock street organised by Birmingham City Council.
Items you will find at the event are,
• The new Common Unity brochure
• ASIST Flyers and ASIST Information (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
• Common Unity Badges, Keys Rings, Pens and other promotional items.
• The Community Cohesion Programme, You can get more information on The Cohesion Programme from the Common Unity website.
• as well as the URBRUM Magazine and Urbrum Promotional Items
For more information on our event topics please go to http://www.common-unity.com/cu/projects/